After taking 15hours to move about 4 miles along the M20 in Dover, finally made it to Lauterbrunnen where I’ve been cooking for 50 people all week (along with John P, who is in charge!). Christmas Eve was my day for skiing – didn’t quite work, so just enjoyed the train ride/apple fritters in Brandegg on Christmas Day, before we came back and cooked up a storm…
Heading back into the UK 27/28 December, so here’s praying you had a great Christmas, and are looking forward to 2010 – who knows what it will hold. For those of you who have lost track of what I’m up to, and are interested, I am doing the following (I was going to do this on my blog, but the database seems to have a problem, so I can’t get in…), mostly at the University of Winchester:
1 day per week promoting e-learning (permanent, but not enough to live on)
- 2 day per week Modern History Lectureship (til June 2010)
- Hourly (but around 2 day per week) teaching Media Studies (til June 2010)
- Completing my own studies: PGCLTHE (trying to finish by Febraruy 2010…)
- Setting up the socialmedia strategy for Super Fun Days Out (love some blog entries if you have time!), alongside ownsocial media consultancy.
- Other bits & bobs…Getting myself in the New York Times was probably a bit of a highlight for last year!