- 3rd most frequent among education majors in college.
- In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Writing,” “Appreciating art,” “Playing musical instrument,” “Listening to music,” “Reading”
- Underrepresented in “Watching TV for leisure” and “Watching TV 3 or more hours per day.”
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- In national sample, lowest of all types in liking work environments where “Everything is done by the book”
- 1 of 3 highest types in liking “Independence & achievement,” “Teamwork,” and “People from different backgrounds.”
- Most important feature on an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- In national sample, dissatisfied with “Promotions” and “Salary”; satisfied with “People I work with” in their jobs.
- With ESTJs, had highest total coping resources of all the types.
- Ranked 1st of all 16 types in using social and emotional coping resources and 2nd in using cognitive resources.
- In national sample, ranked lowest in coping with stress by “Developing physical symptoms.”
Life Explorer, HE/learning, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing (Manchester Metropolitan University), Christian, cultural history, WW2 posters: Keep Calm & Carry On, digital world, coach, ENFP, @digitalfprint, @ww2poster #digitalparenting