To make it possible for everyone to attend church next Sunday, my brother Frank’s Church is going to have a special No Excuse Sunday.
- Cots will be placed in the vestibule for those who say that Sunday is the only day they can sleep in.
- We will have steel helmets for those who say the roof would cave in if they ever came to church.
- Blankets will be furnished for those who think the church is too cold and fans for those who say it is too hot.
- We will have hearing aids for those who say the Pastor speaks too softly – and cotton for those who say he preached too loudly.
- Score cards will be available for those who wish to list the hypocrites present.
- Some relatives will be in attendance for those who like to go visiting on Sundays.
- There will be TV dinners for those who can’t go to church and cook dinner too.
- One section will be devoted to trees and grass for all those who like to seek God in nature.
- Finally, the sanctuary will be decorated with both Christmas poinsettias and Easter lilies for those who have never seen the church without them.
Life Explorer, HE/learning, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing (Manchester Metropolitan University), Christian, cultural history, WW2 posters: Keep Calm & Carry On, digital world, coach, ENFP, @digitalfprint, @ww2poster #digitalparenting