I’ve always wanted to go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and just before I move away from being such a short train journey away, and whilst I had a free train ticket to use … despite being mid-packing & moving – what a lovely day out to look forward to, hey?
I had the longest list of ‘Favourites’, but for tomorrow have ended up with:
- 10.15: ‘When Life Gives You Lemons‘, queue dependent (1 hour)
- 11.40: Shaken Not Stirred (50 mins)
- 2.15: Heartbeats & Algorithms, which did fight with Clickbait and The Dark Net (1 hour)
- 3.45: Paul Kerensa: Back to the Futon Pt 2: Dude where’s my hoverboard?, queue dependent (1 hour)
- 5.10: Spillikin – A Love Story (1 hour 20… then run for the train)
Plus meeting a friend for a chat, hopefully … and seeing some random odds & ends. Expecting to enjoy it, so in future might go for longer?!
Life Explorer, HE/learning, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing (Manchester Metropolitan University), Christian, cultural history, WW2 posters: Keep Calm & Carry On, digital world, coach, ENFP, @digitalfprint, @ww2poster #digitalparenting