I was interviewed by Zoe before Christmas, and this is now being played out across various local BBC Radio stations today, about Christians promoting the nativity – on the net.
* 13 minutes in, strange to hear the #PremDac15 awards music (a conference that I’m involved in organising)!
* 23 minutes in, time for Guardians of Ancora (a project I did a small amount of work for)
* 33 minutes The Lord’s Prayer video ‘banned’ in cinemas
* 39 minutes Nativity on the Overground
* 42 minutes Church of St Cross, Winchester
* 47 minutes 90 seconds of Bex’s interview
Life Explorer, HE/learning, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing (Manchester Metropolitan University), Christian, cultural history, WW2 posters: Keep Calm & Carry On, digital world, coach, ENFP, @digitalfprint, @ww2poster #digitalparenting