- Social media is a ‘neutral’ tool can be used well/used badly.
- That ‘addiction’ word was used again – see previous interview with TWR on there!
- The notion of ‘quality’ time in face-to-face over online and ‘reality’.
- The use of social media for use with events.
- Is it ‘too easy’ to box yourself into the social media space?
- Gender issues, including body images, where young people find their identity.
- The notion of ‘disinhibition‘ (which note can be used for bad/bullying and good/ questioning).
- I’m in the final 10 minutes of the programme.
Find other programmes in the series on demand, and listen to this particular programme here:
Digiexplorer (not guru), Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing @ Manchester Metropolitan University. Interested in digital literacy and digital culture in the third sector (especially faith). Author of ‘Raising Children in a Digital Age’, regularly checks hashtag #DigitalParenting.