Officially my name is Rebecca, but I have been known as Bex since I was 19 (when my new university friends said that it was too much of a mouthful). I find it more snappy and memorable for conversations and publications (aside from a couple of early publications). I have had a very varied career path so far, and this section of my site details some relevant information.
Education & Employment:
See my educational and employment history.
- Employment History (Academic CV, August 2014 - Word)
- Professional Affiliations
- Committee Memberships
- Conferences Attended
- Formal Education
- Development Courses attended
I completed my training as a life coach in February 2009, and have an Enhanced CRB check for the University of Winchester (2009), with another completed for Winchester Prison (2009), where I was a ‘Prison Teas Volunteer’.
I have gained many transferable skills through my studies:
Links to Career Resources and more information on Personality Testing, including the outcomes of some of my tests. Alongside the interests outlined on this website, I have done a number of things which are particularly big achievements:
- In 2013, I started karate: Yellow Belt.
- Completed the Baden-Powell Trefoil
- Completed the 26.2 mile overnight Moonwalk
- Completed the Manchester 10k
- Driven a single-seater racing car
- Jumped out of a plane from 15,000 feet
- Completed my PADI Open-Water
I have worked on a number of websites, details of all can be found on Digital Fingerprint. Two particularly notable websites I have been involved in are The National Archives: The Art of War and www.ww2poster.co.uk, and I have been managing The BIGBible Project since 2010.
Please contact drbexl[at]gmail.com if you require more information.