The Christian Journey
I grew up attending Kents Road Church (then ‘Meeting Hall’) in Haywards Heath. When I moved to Winchester, after a stint at the Winchester Baptist Church, I joined Christ Church, Winchester. An Anglican Church took some getting used to, but happily it’s an evangelical Church, not too much formality! With the move to Manchester, I needed to find another church, and was recommended Holy Trinity Platt, which I enjoyed for 1.5 years. Whilst working for Oak Hall I made Bessels Green Baptist Church my regular church. As I’ve moved around I’ve attended a variety of churches. In Winchester I attended North Winchester Community Church for the 10.30am service, and Christ Church for the 6.30pm service. In Durham I seem to have settled on Carrville Methodist Church.
- RBC Ministries
- CODEC, University of Durham
- Greenbelt Festival
- Oakhall Ski & Sun Holidays
- Christian Connection Dating Agency
- HearitFirst.com Christian music, particularly contemporary.
- New Wine Summer Conferences
- Parachute Music Festival, New Zealand
- Soul Survivor Youth Orientated Events
- Acorn Direct Christian music
- London Institute for Contemporary Christianity
- Damaris, Damaris Culturewatch
- CPAS (Church Pastoral Aid Society)
- Seeds of the Kingdom Daily Devotional
- E-Word Today
- Churches Media Council
- Bible Society: Newswatch
- Christian Today
- Church Army
- Tear Fund
- Kingsway Music
I find reading Christian living books helpful, and intend to add some recommendations here later.