As agreed in conversation with Keith Wilkinson
- Critique other UK archaeological consultancy websites, identifying appropriate elements.
- Construct a clear, visually pleasing, usable site, using images/content provided by ARCA: Create a favicon for the site
- Provide fade-in rotating images on the site.
- Provide a useful search function.
- Request a perma-email-address.
- Optimise the site for search engines.
- Create a structure to allow for reduced-versions of the site in French and Dutch.
74.5 hours were provided for the project. The site is nearly complete, in considerably under that time.