P&G Wells is a beautiful bookshop nestled in the streets of Winchester. The brief was to design a simple, static site encompassing the six different businesses affiliated with the site.
- Time was short, so the initial design was produced quickly. Halfway through development of the site, I knew I’d got the job in Manchester, so passed the site over with instructions as to how to keep it updated, providing training as appropriate.
- The colouring was chosen to work with current branded materials – with enough images to make it interesting, but without slowing the site down. The site was designed for functionality, fast download and good accessibility.
- Separate (but similar) templates were built for each area of the business to allow flexibility within the site for different book reviews, etc.
- The interactive order form was designed by jholt web site services.
- 2009: We’ve adapted the site so that the information is up to date, and are in discussions re: the possibility of a WordPress based site!