As I have built up my web design skills, I thought it was worth building up a portfolio of work, attracting attention from those who will be interested in my skills, particularly my content writing and information architecture skills, once the the PhD was completed.I wanted something contemporary and clean looking, whilst providing useful information.
- The portfolio section of the site is the key section of the site, explaining the rationale for each of the sites.
- Quite a lot of resources content on the site overlaps with the /designproject site.
- I am more interested in the research side (finding and structuring information), and writing content, than programming the site.
- In future I will actively search for free software, image and other sites to recommend.
- Hosted by 1and1.co.uk. The URL www.digital-fingerprint.co.uk also redirects to this site.
Digiexplorer (not guru), Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing @ Manchester Metropolitan University. Interested in digital literacy and digital culture in the third sector (especially faith). Author of ‘Raising Children in a Digital Age’, regularly checks hashtag #DigitalParenting.