Dr Bex Lewis, Blended Learning Fellow and Lecturer in History and Media Studies, University of Winchester
Time is short, money is short. There’s a lot of change going on in the world, methods of communication are changing… which do we invest time or money in?
- What is Twitter? How do you use it?
- What are the ‘conventions’ of Twitter?
- What are some of the Twitter tools, third party apps, and how can Twitter lists help?
- How can Twitter help with your academic profile?
- How might Twitter help in the classroom?
Dr Bex Lewis is Blended Learning Fellow and Lecturer in History and Media Studies at the University of Winchester. Her academic specialism is Second World War propaganda posters, which she regards as the precursor of Twitter in some ways!
Date: 1 March 2010 (1:00pm)
Full information: here.
Digiexplorer (not guru), Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing @ Manchester Metropolitan University. Interested in digital literacy and digital culture in the third sector (especially faith). Author of ‘Raising Children in a Digital Age’, regularly checks hashtag #DigitalParenting.