Others indicate that I have a number of strengths:
- Looking to create unity, harmony, and create a cohesive whole from seemingly disparate elements
- Seeks, encourages and generates creative ideas to promote valued causes.
- Works at both strategic and practical levels
- Will consult appropriate experts (academics, students, creative & technical agencies)
- Trained to work to a high level, implementing, and seeing things through to completion.
A collection of comments provided through feedback from friends, students, managers:
See more under Personality Profiling.
Dr Bex Lewis is passionate about helping people engage with the digital world in a positive way, where she has more than 20 years’ experience. She is Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University and Visiting Research Fellow at St John’s College, Durham University, with a particular interest in digital culture, persuasion and attitudinal change, especially how this affects the third sector, including faith organisations, and, after her breast cancer diagnosis in 2017, has started to research social media and cancer. Trained as a mass communications historian, she has written the original history of the poster Keep Calm and Carry On: The Truth Behind the Poster (Imperial War Museum, 2017), drawing upon her PhD research. She is Director of social media consultancy Digital Fingerprint, and author of Raising Children in a Digital Age: Enjoying the Best, Avoiding the Worst (Lion Hudson, 2014) as well as a number of book chapters, and regularly judges digital awards. She has a strong media presence, with her expertise featured in a wide range of publications and programmes, including national, international and specialist TV, radio and press, and can be found all over social media, typically as @drbexl.