OK, so for those of you who say it’s hard to keep track (which can include me!), finally have some confirmations, so here’s what’s going on… (am hoping it’s not as crazy a timetable as last year, but suspect another event or 2 will sneak in there…)
- Just finished Church & Media Network Conference
- Continue my 0.2 Blended Learning Fellowship.
- Continue as Social Media Strategist for Super Fun Days Out.
- Continue websites: Digital Fingerprint (and develop that into a business providing social media workshops), this blog, and ww2poster!
- Marking, marking, marking… and providing recommendations for changes on the modules I have run
- Hertfordshire Blended Learning Conference.
- Preparing for and teaching on MediaLit (Durham).
- FYP Supervision for a History Dissertation on the subject to British Humour and Stereotyping.
- Finish project ‘SkillsNet’ (50 hours, 23 already done), ensuring that all ‘Skills Related’ material is easily accessible to students online, rather than duplicated or confusing material across subjects
- 0.4 History Lectureship comes to an end (although I’ll have to complete any marking, etc. for resits)
- Start 0.5 work on the project “The Big Read” for CODEC (based at Premier Radio in London, although occasional visits to Durham may be necessary!
- Start Work on EMBED IT (around 125 hours, 3-4 already done), a JISC funded project with the Universities of Loughborough, Middlesex and Strathclyde, with regards to embedding Wimba within the University of Winchester
- Write up the Hertfordshire ‘Using Twitter for Communities of Practice’ as my second assignment for PGCLTHE.
- Twitter Talk for “Out There“
- TAKE A HOLIDAY!
- Review Editor “The Poster” Journal
- Contributor, Journal of Technology, Religion and Theology
- Write up my Reflective Portfolio as my third and final assignment for PGCLTHE.
- Confirmed for a year, an extra 0.2 (so 0.4 total) for the Blended Learning Fellowship.
- TAKE ANOTHER HOLIDAY, possibly Pilates Retreat (probably just going to my parents actually!)
- Module Leadership for ‘Manipulating Media’. Associate Lecturing for Media Studies, University of Winchester, carries across the year on a Friday.
- Steering Committee, CODEC
- Teaching on the PGCLTHE (Blended Learning Module), Wednesday afternoons:16/02,09/03,27/04, 18/05
- Teaching 12 hours for History on an ‘Independent Study Module’
- Up for debate: teaching 24 hours for ‘Intro to Media Studies’ on Monday afternoons…
- 24-26 May: Thinking Digital Conference
- 13-15 June: Church and Media Network Conference
- Talk to Winchester Women Graduates on Second World War posters.