- Continue as Social Media Strategist for Super Fun Days Out.
- Continue websites: Digital Fingerprint (and develop that into a business providing social media workshops), this blog, and ww2poster!
- Continue 0.5 work on the project “The Big Read” for CODEC (based at Premier Radio in London, although occasional visits to Durham may be necessary!) til June 2010. See @bigbible, working within the Biblefresh initiative: usually Tue & Wed.
- Complete marking for (history) resits
- Review Editor “The Poster” Journal
- Contributor, Journal of Technology, Religion and Theology
- Write up my Reflective Portfolio as my third and final assignment for PGCLTHE.
- Continue work on EMBED IT (around 125 hours, quite a few already done), a JISC funded project with the Universities of Loughborough, Middlesex and Strathclyde, with regards to embedding Wimba within the University of Winchester
- Write up the Hertfordshire ‘Using Twitter for Communities of Practice’ as my second assignment for PGCLTHE.
- Confirmed for a year, an extra 0.2 (so 0.4 total) for the Blended Learning Fellowship, including these workshops: usually Mon & Thur
- Gymming 3-4 times a week…
- Greenbelt with Housegroup
- Finish project ‘SkillsNet’ (50 hours, 23+ already done), ensuring that all ‘Skills Related’ material is easily accessible to students online, rather than duplicated or confusing material across subjects.
- Prepare material for ‘Manipulating Media’ 2 x working packs on social media for skills!
- LICC Social Media Bootcamp
- Jon & Jeanette’s wedding (first wedding in ages!)
- 1980s Birthday Do
- Go to my parents to sort out some more stuff (garage stores, kinda great…), and hopefully see my youngest bro & family too…
- Semester 1 starts
- ‘Manipulating Media’. Associate Lecturing for Media Studies, University of Winchester, carries across the year on a Friday.
- Keynote Speaker with @maggidawn for “Theological Refraction of the Internet“
- FYP Supervision for a History Dissertation on the subject to British Humour and Stereotyping.
- Work on Chapter for Manipulating Media
- 30th: Digimission 2.0 (ooo, a clash with teaching Wimba Classroom!)
- Teaching on the PGCLTHE (Blended Learning Module), Wednesday afternoons:16/02,09/03,27/04, 18/05
- Teaching 12 hours for History on an ‘Independent Study Module’ (flexible tutorials?!)
- Teaching 24 hours for ‘Intro to Media Studies’ on Monday afternoons
- 5th: O2 iPhone contract expires…
- 24-26 May: Thinking Digital Conference
- 13-15 June: Church and Media Network Conference