Robert Clay achieving market leadership with Creativity & Curation
- Invented anti-corrosion for cars
- Building up expertise over past experience.
- Develops into huge marketing collection books audio rss twitter facebook linked in paperli information organised into a knowledge base (auto sorted)
People suffering from information overload – no normal people can cope with this.
- Distil information into a usable form for others to solve real business issues.
- Charge for the curation of information as a service to others.
Evernote. Capture content in one place and use elsewhere.
I have to say I got a bit of information overload from this session. This man speaks FAST and wasn’t quite sure what message we were supposed to get from it. As a historian I appreciate the ‘curation of knowledge’, uses one of the key skills we learn in history!