We’ ve got a packed programme, including:
- Bishop Pete Broadbent on Social Media
- The Ultimate Headline: Embedding the redemption storyline
- Cole Moreton on how we report religion
- Money Money Money: Entrepreneurial media and funding
- Is TV a liar? The ethics of constructed reality
- MailMen and Guardianistas: Making a difference where you work.
- Colin Paterson, BBC Entertainment Reporter
- Dr Bex Lewis on ‘Good News: Taking a Positive View of Christian Online Media Use’
Plus lots more, and plenty of opportunities to meet, chat, ponder and pray.
Saturday 19th February 2011: 10am-5pm
All Souls Church, Langham Place London W1B 3DA
£12, lunch included.
Please bring cash to pay on the door, and contact email@example.com by February 11th to reserve tickets