One of my favourite e-learning conferences, which interestingly has renamed itself ‘Excellence in Learning’ (rather than electronic learning) has produced it’s website, and you can see blog entries from previous events here: #pelc10, #pelc11.
Submit a Paper
As in previous years, the conference welcomes proposals for papers, workshops, symposia, panels and demonstrations from across all sectors of education and training, focusing on areas such as:
- Emerging learning technologies
- Classroom learning technology
- New pedagogies and practices
- Mobile learning, ambient and pervasive technologies
- Games for learning
- Multimedia applications
- 3D Multi-User Virtual Environments
- Social Media and social networking
- Digital literacies
- Digital identity
We are interested in hearing about innovative uses, best practice and case studies on the successful application of learning technologies, tools and media in authentic contexts.
Deadline for the receipt of 300 word abstract proposals and titles: January 9th, 2012