Do you understand what Twitter is all about, and what it’s capable of? This half day practical workshop will give you insight into how Twitter can help you build relationships, both locally and further afield. Come and learn the tools and etiquette that you need to tweet effectively.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to use Twitter.
What will you learn?
- How Twitter is more than constant random chatter.
- How to set up a Twitter account, and the mysteries of Twitter etiquette.
- How to ‘follow’ people and gain followers yourself, including the art of ‘piggybacking’.
- How to tweet, reply and retweet, and good practice for each.
- What a hashtag is and how to use them effectively.
- How to build a Twitter list.
- What to tweet about.
- Strategic tweeting- create a workable strategy for your situation.
A slidedeck from a recent session:
Contact Dr Bex Lewis if you are interested in this course being run elsewhere.