Wordle has provided us with great word clouds for the last year or so, but I have just come across this new tool, and am trying to work out how it is possible to manipulate an image such as this... can you see what it is?  The names 'in the cloud' should give a strong clue!

Wordle: Cloudworks

Wordle created for question: What three words would you use to describe cloudworks? —Grainne Conole Thanks to @gconole, I now can work out how to produce a basic word cloud, but want to learn some of the finer points - meantime, however, you can play alongside me! "Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.…