Education & Employment:
- Employment History (Academic CV, September 2016 – PDF)
- Committee Memberships
- Conferences Attended
- Formal Education
- Development Courses attended
I completed my training as a life coach in February 2009, and received an Enhanced CRB check for the University of Winchester (2009), with another completed for Winchester Prison (2009), where I was a ‘Prison Teas Volunteer’.
I am/have been a member of various organisations in a professional capacity:
- Higher Education Academy Fellow: 2011 – Present
- Association for Learning Technology: 2011 – Present
- JISC Learning & Teaching Practice Experts Group: 2010 – Present
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association: 2008 – Present
- Association of Research Managers and Administrators: 2005 – 2006
- British Web Design and Marketing Association: 2004 – 2006
- Institute of Historical Research: 1997 – Present
- 2014: Endorsed Pam Smith ‘Online Mission and Ministry‘
- 2014: Endorsed Chris Juby ‘@bibleintro‘
- 2014: Reviews and press for Raising Children in a Digital Age
- 2010 – Present: International Review Panel: The Poster Journal
- 2012: Promotion to ‘Senior Fellow’ in Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching (Grade 9)
- 2012: Discussions with the BBC re ‘How We Won the War‘
- 2012: 3 months ‘Mentoring‘ of Social Media Champion for Damaris Trust (January-March)
- 2011: Invited as a ‘community leader’ to Dying for Life at St Swithuns (December) Initiated the hashtag #dyingforlife
- 2011: Social Media Professional, Guardian Live Web Chat (November)
- 2011: International Review Board, Plymouth E-Learning Conference
- 2010: Reviewed ‘ Student Experiences and Views of Two Different Blended Learning Models Within a Part-Time Post-Graduate Programme’, International Journal of Management Education (August 2011, Vol 9:3)
- 2005 – 2011: Honorary Research Fellow in History, University of Winchester.
I have worked on a number of websites, details of all can be found on Digital Fingerprint. Two particularly notable websites I have been involved in are The National Archives: The Art of War and www.ww2poster.co.uk, and I have been managing The BIGBible Project since 2010.
Please contact me if you require more information.