Over the last few years, I’ve been fortunate to engage with some good media coverage related to my research, so was asked to respond to a few questions by the MMU press team, to encourage others to take up the opportunity too.
The questions were:
- How has the training helped you and how have you applied what you have learnt?
- Why is talking to the media important or useful to you as an academic?
- How do you prepare for interviews and talking to journalists?
- What is your favourite thing about talking to the media?
- What is the most challenging thing about talking to the media?
- What is the best media experience you have had?
- What is your top tip for dealing with the media?
You can follow the responses here (also as a Word file):
Life Explorer, HE/learning, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing (Manchester Metropolitan University), Christian, cultural history, WW2 posters: Keep Calm & Carry On, digital world, coach, ENFP, @digitalfprint, @ww2poster #digitalparenting